CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 10. 119 kg

I had a rough hurdle with a bit of port pain but over all yesterday was minor pain and today is even better - I can get up and down with minimal pain and I find I am having to think less about how I move which is just fantastic! It's making me feel more like me again :)

I have felt hungry a few times but it's not as much as a big deal as it used to be - now I just have a bit of soup and I'm fine. I find water or juice fills me up. My weakness - juice. It's so tasty compared to water and I have to watch that.

Easter was a bit difficult mainly because I didn't want to go to Easter lunch with my partner and his family. They are not the most boundary respecting people and I couldn't bare the possible onslaught of questions about how much I have lost etc. The main reason for not going however was that I think its torture no less to sit with a bunch of people eating normal food. Just wasn't somewhere I wanted to put myself right now. Was a little lonely but my darling didn't stay long and it was nice to have him back home - my naughty today was that I sucked on 2 of those tiny eggs and a Lindt mini bunny ear and bum :D Very bad. But gee - I enjoyed it!

I am having some problems with some existing issues like my numb leg thing (doesn't normally happen often and so harsh because I am more mobile usually) and my right hip which I have no clue what's wrong with it but its getting to the time when I have to check it out - keeps me up at night.

Above all - major issues to contend with right now: Keeping on top of fibre ;) - my hip - and my energy levels. Not a bad point to be at though!

0 comments: