CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 6 same weight

Apparently my Dietician says the weight wont be reliable because of water retention during this phase but I cant help but look!!!

I am having a difficult time sleeping from pain - I also have a weird existing thing ever since I was in hospital last with I think nerve damage to my left thigh. If I lay on my back in a certain way or for too long it goes numb and its been numb since I got out of hospital. I realised just how far hospital beds have come because it wasnt so bad in there. So, if I lay on my back my leg is numb to the point where I get ice pick senstations (painful) if I lay on my right side my left arm (which is my sore wrist side) goes numb and I cant yet lay on my left side or tummy so that leave me eternally uncomfortable :/ I can't wait until I can get a good nights sleep. I think it will have to be naps rather than full nights.

The Panadine Forte that they prescribed helps me sleep a little but I have nightmares from it - odd huh!

I feel in better spirits though and am about to make my soy protein shots so I hope they taste alright and better yet - hope they go down smoothly!

Nose bleeding has slowed down though I am getting snot attacks in the middle of the night lol. They come from nowhere and I (must off load about a bucket full - ok exaggerating but 4 tissues later and its starts to subside...wonder what that's about?!)

0 comments: