CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

DAY 14.

Things are much much better. My Uncle called yesterday who has had the operation - I really don't get to speak to him much and besides being a fantastic bloke he was really supportive. It was great to hear about someone else's experience first hand where I could ask questions as they arose.

The pain is really manageable and I have almost no pain now besides some discomfort sitting at the computer for too long and some discomfort sleeping the wrong way or twisting my torso to the left .. it's that darn port everyone keeps mentioning in their own journeys!

I feel in much better spirits and much more myself - also I started mushies!!! YAY! I can't say how much of a relief that's been however I am finding I am REALLY hungry. Gonna have to ask the dietician about that (see both her and the surgeon on Friday next week)

0 comments: